Skip to content ↓

Safeguarding Out of Hours Contact Information

Guidance on Reporting a Safeguarding Concern Out of School Hours

Worried about a child out of school hours?

If a child is in immediate danger or at risk of immediate harm, you should contact the Police on 999

If you are concerned about a child you should share your concern with our local Children’s Social Care Service by calling Hillingdon Children's Services/Stronger Families Hub on 01895 556006 or email

You can also contact the NSPCC for advice on 0808 800 5000 or email

If you have non-urgent information about the safety or welfare of a child to share with the safeguarding team at Hillingdon Primary School then please email

Please note, this email is only monitored once daily during school holidays, it is not monitored during weekends. 

Please see our School Hours Safeguarding Contact Information page for guidance on who to contact to raise a concern during school hours, including the names of our Designated Safeguarding Leads.

If you need an immediate response or if you are concerned for a child’s immediate safety or welfare please contact the Police.